Useful Contacts

People who can help you

If your child is pre-school, and it is felt that your child may have additional needs then speak to your health visitor, nursery or paediatrician.

If your child is school age and you have concerns about their development and progress at home and at school, including having an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), please talk to your Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo)/Mental Health Champion in school.

Below, and listed in the Directory are services you may be referred to by the professionals listed above.

There are over 400 directory entries of services and support available for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities and their families in North Lincolnshire. These cover a wide range including education, health, care, leisure, getting around, preparing for adulthood etc. The directory also provides information on national support services.

Assorted fruits being held

Contact Us

If you need assistance with this website, please contact


Last modified: August 9, 2023