About our Hubs
Based throughout North Lincolnshire, Community Hubs make it easier for residents to access information, advice and support and participate in activities to improve their health and wellbeing.
Open to everyone, the hub spaces are a central point in the community with support and activities for all; young and old.
The aim of the hubs is to:
- improve health and wellbeing and outcomes for local people
- develop skills and employability for residents, with a clear path to skilled jobs
- create employment and volunteering opportunities
- reduce social isolation by connecting residents to activities and services in the community
- provide information, advice and guidance to local people based on individual need.
The offer in the hubs is built around the five steps to wellbeing. Easy-to-access programmes such as physical activity, social action, volunteering, health and wellbeing, employability and more are available. These activities enable people to maintain their independence, improve their health and wellbeing and develop a range of skills.
Community Hubs are located across North Lincolnshire within central and accessible locations in Scunthorpe, Brigg, Barton, Crowle, Epworth, Ashby & Riddings. Further information is available on the council website.