Contact Us

If you cannot find what you are looking for on our website or if you require further help, please contact one of the following services:

Family Information Service

If you experience any problems or need help with the website, please contact us.

The Family Information Service also offers free, impartial, information, advice and assistance to parents and carers in North Lincolnshire on a wide range of topics including finding OfSTED registered childcare, reducing childcare costs, activities for children and young people and family support.



Special Educational Needs and Disability Team

The SEND team manage the Education Health & Care (EHC) Needs Assessment process and the Annual review of EHC plans and statements.

The team can also provide advice and guidance to education providers, parents and other professionals regarding EHC Needs Assessment and review process.

If you need any assistance:

Email:       Tel: 01724 297148

Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)

The staff within SENDIASS are available to give you independent advice and support on a range of topics including special educational needs and disabilities, disability discrimination, medical needs, school admissions, transitions and exclusions and other issues such as bullying and transport.

If you need help please contact:

Email:  – Tel: 01724 277665 (direct line/24 hour answer phone)


North Lincolnshire Parent Forum

The North Lincolnshire Parent Forum is a forum/group to express the views of parents and carers of disabled children and those with special needs. They are made up of parents and carers who know on a practical daily basis just how challenging caring for a child with special educational needs and disability is.

North Lincolnshire Parent Forum can give independent advice and guidance to parents and carers on a range of subjects, many of which they have experienced themselves.

Tel: 08453 889984       Website: North Lincolnshire Parent Forum – Facebook: com/pipforum  Twitter: @pipforum


Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

Most NHS care and treatment goes well but sometimes things can go wrong. If you are unhappy with your care or the service you have received, it is important to let the NHS know so they can improve.  Take a look at the NHS website for more information.

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.

You can find officers from PALS in your local hospital.

Information from a library of books

Children’s Disability

Church Square House
30-40 High Street
North Lincolnshire
DN15 6NL


Tel: 01724 407988

Last modified: February 27, 2024